- Cultivated relationships with local politicians & regulating agencies to help develop the medical cannabis market.
- Offering valuable political insight, introducing important networking opportunities, and sharing helpful information about new brands and developing products.
- Providing a platform for MMJ retailers, product manufacturers, and service providers to share needed products and services for added value to the respective businesses of our members.
- Staying connected with key political staff and land use experts to stay on top of developing issues and opportunities that could impact businesses in our industry.
- Engaging in public affairs and media relations to improve the image of medical cannabis and legitimate medical cannabis businesses.
- Supporting respected local advocacy to secure and expand the legal market for medical cannabis products.
How Power in Numbers Works for You
ARMA proudly represents compliant medical marijuana businesses, infused product manufacturers, cannabis cultivators, industry related professional services, smoking and vaporizing equipment manufacturers and retailers, cannabis testing facilities, medical marijuana related publications, cannabis trade schools, hemp product manufacturers and retailers, medical professionals specializing in therapeutic cannabis, and more.
Joining ARMA means being represented alongside other top businesses in the medical cannabis industry. Professionals working together are greater than they ever be working apart.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”http://www.responsibleaccess.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ARMA-membership-chart-website-01.png” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” animation=”right” sticky=”off” align=”left” force_fullwidth=”on” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” border_width=”6px” url=”http://www.responsibleaccess.org/arma-membership/” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]